Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Excellent Benefits Package: Private medical health with Vitality which the company pays for, Pension, cycle to work, 22 days holiday plus 1 day for every year length of service
Overview of company and job title:
A hugely successful, fast growing, and exuberant engineering organisation who are having an excellent reputation across globe with headquarters based in Lincolnshire who produce world class design of products from start to finish for the Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Industry are now actively seeking to recruit for a Manufacturing Engineer to come and join the thriving business who are consistently going through an exciting period of huge growth.
The Salary on offer for the Manufacturing Engineer is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will need to have a solid understanding and experience of printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) as well as experience of Electronics Manufacturing. The Manufacturing Engineer will be a vital team player withing growing Manufacturing Engineering team as will have responsibilities for defining and engineering the process, process control, NPI, continuous improvement and problem solving in the PCBA (SMT & TH) assembly area wide-ranging of the product, equipment, process and facilities engineering functions to ensure that manufacturing can produce product correctly engineered, on-time and in the most cost-efficient manner while adhering to quality standards & with consideration given to human resource, health and safety and budgetary criteria.
Manufacturing Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing processes including all aspects of electronics through hole and surface mount technology (SMT) processes.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word & Excel) software package and e-mail systems& ability to read engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Quality controls systems operation experience, specifically ISO9001 and (would be also good) ISO14001, OHSAS18001 or ISO45001 and IATF16949.
- Ability to create and maintain a strong continuous improvement culture throughout the production facility and initiate corrective action in a positive manner.
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing techniques and Kanban programs.
- Team player who can sustain harmonious working relationships with all inputs to Production including Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Proven supplier and customer orientation, both internal and external.
- A self-starter with a highly energetic, results oriented work style, a dynamic “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several complex tasks simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of occupational health and safety and its implementation
If you are a Manufacturing Engineer, looking for a new great opportunity to join a brilliant engineering organisation, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral