Role: Manufacturing Engineering
Salary: 40,000 - £65,000, depending on skillset & experience
Great Benefits Package: Private Healthcare, Pension, Flexible Working, and many more
Company Overview & Job Title:
Due to further expansion and development an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join a forward thinking, fast growing and Global Successful Engineering Specialist business who are based in Lincolnshire to join the organization on a permanent basis during an exciting period of huge growth.
Salary & working policy:
The salary on offer for the Manufacturing Engineering Manager is £40,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The Ideal Manufacturing Engineering Manager will work very closely with the Operations Management Team, and will be accountable for engineering the design, process control, New Product Innovation, continuous improvement and daily support management of the production assembly operations and many more exciting objectives within a thriving business.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager key skills:
- 5-10+ years industry minimum experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in the electronics industry.
- Expereince in Electronics Manufacturing
- Experience of leadership training.
- At least 3 years in a management/leadership capacity (multiple reporting preferred) including financial responsibility and a good operations track record.
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of manufacturing processes including all aspects of electronics through hole and surface mount technology (SMT) processes.
- Solid PC skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word & Excel) software package and e-mail systems & ability to read engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Quality controls systems operation experience, specifically ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 orISO45001 and (would be good) IATF16949.
- Ability to create and maintain a strong continuous improvement culture throughout the production facility and initiate corrective action in a positive manner.
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing techniques and Kanban programs.
- Good business acumen combined with demonstrated sense of urgency. Strong organizational skills–able to organize or schedule people to tasks, develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
- Reasonable understanding of basic financial and operational processes with previous responsibility for financial budget and spend combined with a proven track record of engineering tangible operating results.
- Team player who can sustain harmonious working relationships with all inputs to Production including Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Fluent English both in oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and oral) abilities. Must have the ability to interact with various levels of management and staff within the organization.
- Strong organizational/time management skills in this fast paced environment.
- Analytical problem solving skills and results oriented management philosophy, a problem solver.
- Proven supplier and customer orientation, both internal and external.
- A self-starter with a highly energetic, results oriented work style, a dynamic “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several complex tasks simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of occupational health and safety and its implementation
If you are a Manufacturing Engineering Manager, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a brilliant world class organization, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral
Premier Group Recruitment Limited is an established and has significantly progressed on to become one of the UK's most successful specialist recruitment companies with 6 Global Offices, voted 9 times as Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for with 21 years of consistent growth, plus 120 market specialist consultants and an 32m turnover.