JOB – Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager
LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY – £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Manager on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area within the pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include planning and organisation of production schedules as well as participating in continuous improvement projects alongside managing and coaching the production / manufacturing team.
The Manufacturing / Production Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences Degree with time served as Manufacturing / Production Manager.
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager within pharmaceuticals.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / packaging environments.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team.
The Production / Manufacturing Manager role will involve:
- Liaising with other members of management to correct any production issues.
- Carrying out Lean events such as 5S, Kaizen and process improvement techniques.
- Managing day to day activities of the production and packaging team.
- Coaching the Production team on increasing efficiency.
- Assuring health and safety obligations are met.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.