LOCATION – Hackney
SALARY – £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an Manufacturing Manager / Director on a permanent basis in the Brixton / North London area experience in the Automated Manufacturing Industry with an understanding of PLC programming. Your main duties will include overseeing the manufacturing operation including the responsibilities of planning, supply chain, quality and manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree.
- Previous experience working as an Manufacturing Manager or Director within manufacturing.
- Proven experience of improvements made within a manufacturing business.
- Experience within an automated Manufacturing facility.
- Understanding of PLC Prgramming.
- Solid knowledge of Lean manufacturing, Continuous improvement, or Six Sigma.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Knowledge of various assembly and manufacturing environments.
- Have proven achievements in process improvements.
- Experience of managing a health and safety function.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Qualifications in Six Sigma – Advantageous.
- Overseeing the responsibilities for Manufacturing.
- Drive an attitude of continuous improvement activities within the business.
- Taking a “hands on” approach within business and manufacturing improvements.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Working with other management to ensure budget and delivery targets are met.