LOCATION – Slough
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Manager or Supervisor on a permanent basis in the Slough area within the food / baked goods manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include planning and organisation of production schedules as well as participating in continuous projects alongside managing the production / manufacturing team. This will be on an afternoon shift.
The Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager or Supervisor will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager or Supervisor within food manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Knowledge of Food manufacturing processes and associated standards.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Familiarity with baking procedures – Very Advantageous
- Liaising with other members of management to correct any production issues.
- Carrying out Lean events such as 5S, Kaizen and process improvement techniques.
- Ensuring product is manufacturing to correct food regulations
- Managing day to day activities of the production team.
- Assuring health and safety obligations are met.