LOCATION – Stroud
SALARY – £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Project Manager on a permanent basis in the Stroud area within the manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include planning and establishing a fully functional manufacturing plant on a greenfield project in the stroud area.
The Manufacturing Manager / Project Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working as a Project / Manufacturing Manager within manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of Factory Layout design / process flow mapping.
- Experience of managing / overseeing CAPEX expenditure and assessment.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Capable of project managing a factory setup and install.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Knowledge of Electronics manufacturing – advantageous
- Liaising with other members of management to oversee installation of new machinery.
- Liaise with existing site and manufacturing teams to assess CAPEX expenditure.
- Advise on best machinery purchases and manufacturing techniques.
- Carry out continuous improvement activities as factory is constructed.
- Managing day to day activities of the production team.
- Assuring health and safety obligations are met.