LOCATION – South London
SALARY – £70,000 - £95,000 per annum (plus bonus and car allowance)
We are looking for a Manufacturing Director / General Manager on a permanent basis in the South London / Croydon area for a client within the manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include managing two sites in South London and another in the South West.
The Manufacturing Director / General Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working at an Operations Director, Business Unit Manager, General Manager or Managing Direcotor level within a business.
- Previous experience within manufacturing.
- Capable of managing all operations of a business including Manufacturing, Operations and Supply Chain.
- Exposure to profit and loss of a manufacturing site.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Capable of delivering on KPI targets for multiple sites.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to coach and train a team.
- Understanding of multiple site management - beneficial
- Liaising with other members of management to ensure KPI’s are realistic and hit.
- Oversee the operations of all functions, manufacturing, operations, and supply chain.
- Assuring health and safety obligations are met.
- Demonstrate leadership with emotional intelligence.
- Liaise with Business Directors overseas.