SALARY- £25,000 - £34,000 per annum + Bonus (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Production Planner on a permanent basis in the Hounslow area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the planning aspects of production day to day as well as using an MRP system.
The Production Planner will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced in a production planning position previously.
- Knowledge of using MRP systems.
- Capable of managing routings, Bill of Materials, and other responsibilities.
- Understanding of Engineering manufacturing.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attending weekly planning meetings.
- Producing shortage reports for the purchasing team.
- Action requests from shop floor for additional material.
- Set priorities to goods-in for incoming material