LOCATION – Cambridgeshire
SALARY – £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Process / Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Cambridgeshire area with experience in the Food, FMCG, Oil and Gas or Chemical Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer.
- Previous experience working within a chemical, Food or Oil and Gas manufacturing business.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Experience of introducing New processes and products.
- Have the ability to communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working with Mixers, Liquid Transfer systems and other similar Capital equipment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Exposure to Process Flow optimisation – advantageous
- Managing the introduction of new manufacturing processes.
- Managing NPI projects across the business.
- Optimisation of existing processes.
- Advising on machinery capable of the demands from engineering.