LOCATION – South Croydon
SALARY – up to £26,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Technician / Manufacturing Technician on a permanent basis in the South Croydon area with experience in a manufacturing environment. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality and Manufacturing team through inspection / configuration of various equipment.
The Manufacturing / Quality Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Technical role position.
- Key attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing business.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of Medical Devices – very beneficial.
- Assisting the Quality / Test team with Inspection and configuration duties.
- Configuring products to ensure they are set to correct settings before shipping.
- Maintain and upkeep the documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of configuration activities throughout production.