The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. You will be someone who enjoys the full life cycle of marketing from developing and implementing strategies through market research to creating marketing material for websites and their marketing platforms.
You will have fantastic brand awareness and undertake competitor research and analyses. You will enjoy building relationships with new and existing clients through prospects and networking.
Key proficiencies they are looking for
- Expert in social media, advertisement, direct marketing, and event planning
- Creating marketing material
- Creating marketing strategies for all channels
- Ability to conduct market research to establish trends
- Experience using analytics software
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or any other graphic design software
The successful candidate would receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
The ideal candidate would be able to work from their on-site office based in Slough.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to discuss this role further, please apply now with your CV, salary expectations and availability and I will endeavour to get back to you. My client is looking to interview ASAP