£30,000 - £50,000
I am currently working with an Industrial Engineering company in Carlisle, they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. They are a global business, they are growing massively. They have so much work on, they are looking to expand their team! The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for producing detailed designs using Inventor and AutoCAD. They are offering the Mechanical Design Engineer a salary of £30,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience).
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Engineering degree or HNC / HND Engineering qualifications
- At least 3 year’s experience in Mechanical Design
- 3D CAD experience – preferably Inventor and AutoCAD, but if not Solidworks is fine
- Experience in packaging industries or working in plants (desired)
- Experience designing machinery, equipment, plants, layouts, pipes, piping systems, electrical systems, or product handling systems (desired)
- Project management experience (desired)
- Hands on / machine shop background (desired)
- Electromechanical design experience (desired)
Or email a copy of your CV: email@example.com
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!