Job Vacancy: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary Range: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other engineering design software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering principles
- Experience with product development and prototyping
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Ellesmere. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing mechanical components and systems for our range of products. They will work closely with the engineering team to identify customer requirements, create technical specifications, and produce detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD and other design software. In addition, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be involved in prototyping, testing, and troubleshooting mechanical systems to ensure they meet quality and performance standards. The role requires excellent problem-solving skills, strong technical knowledge, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
If you are a highly motivated and talented Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Tom O'Reilly on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group