Job Advert: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary Range: £0 - £0 per annum
Skills: Engineering - Building Services, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronics, Contract, Permanent, Engineering - Manufacturing, Engineering - Mechanical
We are recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer on behalf of one of our clients based in Leeds. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining mechanical components and systems for various projects within the building services and manufacturing sectors. You will collaborate with our clients and cross-functional teams to ensure designs meet the required specifications and standards.
- Conducting research and analysis to develop innovative mechanical designs
- Creating detailed blueprints and technical drawings using CAD software
- Collaborating with engineers and technicians to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Performing quality checks on finished products and systems
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior team members
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advancements
If you have a strong background in mechanical design engineering, a passion for problem-solving, and are proficient in using CAD software, we would love to hear from you!
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Strong knowledge of building services and manufacturing principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Note: This is a full-time position on a permanent basis. Contract-based opportunities may also be available.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Mollie Gallagher on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group