£35,000 - £42,000
I am working with a well-established Electrical and Electronics manufacturer in Newcastle, they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be a key member of the research and development team and will be responsible for the design of new products from concept to production. The Mechanical Design Engineer must have at least 5 year’s industry experience and be proficient with both Solidworks and AutoCAD. It is also essential for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have experience designing mechanical parts. They are looking for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have experience with inference fitment between two different materials and experience with metal characteristics. It would also be beneficial for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have experience working in Electrical Engineering industries.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Engineering degree or equivalent Engineering qualifications
- At least 5 year’s Mechanical Design Engineering experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Experience designing mechanical parts
- Toolroom experience and be able to manufacture test jigs and fixtures
- Understanding of the full life cycle of products from concept to product release
- Knowledge of thermal properties of materials
- Experience with inference fitment between two different materials
- Experience with metal characteristics
- Experience working in the Electrical Engineering area (desired)
- Experience in plastic design and moulding (desired)
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adele Lewis at Premier Group on 0161 871 8811.
Or email a copy of your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!