£22,000 - £30,000
My client supplies equipment for a range of industries such as oil and gas, marine and buildings. They are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will have a minimum 1 year’s design for manufacturing experience. The Graduate Mechanical Engineer must be proficient using Solidworks.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Create and edit 3D component and assemblies in Solidworks
- Translate 3D models into 2D drawings with all the specifications necessary to accurately represent the design intent
- Ensuring all the information on the drawings is correct and considers the manufacturing, installation and servicing processes
- Review and rectify products upon request to bring in line with current model/drawing/BOM/production/purchasing requirements.
Requirements of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a subject related to Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Mechanical and hydraulic design.
- Experience designing for manufacture following industry design/draughting standards requiring excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of materials and engineering practices
- Proficiency in Solidworks suite including Flow Simulation, Simulation and ePDM
- Understanding of flow dynamics and basic electronics
0161 871 8811
Alternatively, if this isn’t the job for you, we offer up to £500 if we successfully place referrals