Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. My client delivers separation solutions for clients in the chemical, mineral, pharmaceutical, processing industries. The Mechanical Design Engineer must be proficient with Solidworks or Inventor. It is essential for the Mechanical Design Engineer to understand how things are manufactured. Ideally, the Mechanical Design Engineer will have experience working on the shopfloor or a hands-on background. The Mechanical Design Engineer must be comfortable to working on design projects on their own.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Minimum 5- 10 years industry expierence
- Solidworks or Inventor experience
- Design for manufacture experience
- High precision engineering background
- CAM software experience
- Shopfloor / hands on experience
- Good understanding of design right through to manufacture
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Adele Lewis at Premier Engineering.
0161 871 8811
Alternatively, if this isn’t the job for you, we offer up to £500 if we successfully place referrals!