Mechanical Design Engineer – £35 per hour Based on Experience
My client is a leading manufacturing company who are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract. They are looking for someone to model and design a project working with combustion units and heating units. They are offering a rate of £35 per hour and they are looking for someone to start immediately.
Mechanical Design Engineer Essential Skills
- Candidate requires an in-depth knowledge of solid works with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Driven personality and leadership skills
- Candidate must have a methodical approach to work and be a great problem solver
- Superb knowledge of 3D design process
- Experience within the sector
- Use Solidworks 3D to intricately design
- Create manufacturing and assembly drawings.
- Negotiate with manufacturers for the most quality cost-effective solutions for the manufacturing process.
- Test prototypes and new designs for different means of advertisement.
- Development and maintenance of quality procedures for mechanical engineering.
- Quality control of other design engineers designs and drawings prior to designs going live.
- Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00
- 35 per hour based on experience
- Based in Burnley
- 6 Month Initial contract