Back to job search
My client is looking for a Time-served Mechanical Fitter to assemble various sized sub-components post manufacture and surface treatment, into final assemblies for our various Machine Ranges.
£17 - £22 per hour
+44 (0)118 902 8800
15 days ago
Mechanical fitter -
Hourly rate - £ 17 - £22 an hour
1 month rolling contract - possibility of going permanent
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, please get in touch. I want to help YOU get the best role possible. When is the best time to give you a call, I can get in touch this afternoon? If you know anyone suitable for this role then please give them my details and you could get a referral fee up to £250 if they are successfully placed.
- Have previous factory production experience – Essential.
- Experience working with Steel fabrications – Essential.
- Have JIG work experience – Advantageous but not essential
- Experience in MIG Welding – Advantageous but not essential
- Have experience in the assembly of Hydraulic Pipework / Hoses, Hydraulic Motors and Manifolds – Essential.
- Have good knowledge of workshop tools and machinery; including Band Saw and Pedestal Drill – Advantageous but not essential
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many Thanks, Beibhinn Kelly