SALARY- £38,000 - £43,000 per annum plus Overtime (dependent on experience)
My client works within manufacturing and they are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Bedfordshire area. Their products are used in a diverse range of industries and are integral to manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and a range of other industries.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar or QBE)
- Experience / background working hands on with mechanical machinery
- 5 years’ or more of work experience in a similar onsite Maintenance Engineer position
- Excellent capability with hand tools and machining
- Have the ability to work un-supervised.
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Working within the existing engineering multi-skilled team
- Performing planned and reactive maintenance on a range of heavy and precision mechanical kit
- Working on machining tools
- Attending breakdowns and working on hydraulics, gearboxes, belts, bearings and chain