LOCATION - Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £45,000-£55,000
My client – a service provider to the food, beverage, dairy and pharmaceutical industries are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their operation on a permanent basis.
The Project Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• 7+ years’ experience in previous Project Engineering role.
• Background in client relationship development, leading the quote process and budgeting for client requirements.
• History of on-site management of tradesmen whilst maintaining Health and Safety best practice.
• The ability to use AutoCAD with capability for Design work.
• Excellent communication skills
• Industry background working in with Piping, Pressure Systems and Fluid transfer systems is preferable.
The Project Engineer’s duties will involve:
• Quoting for and winning contracts with clients in FMCG industries i.e Food, Beverage, Dairy, Pharmaceuticals.
• Specifying deliverable criteria for design and installation of client proposals.
• Overseeing site operations for tradesman during implementation of systems.
• Taking control of business development and client relationships.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.