My Client is a renowned structural designing company that has done large projects across the nation. Their clients include Google, Tesco & various councils across the country. They have also worked on projects for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Brighton pavilion, Blackpool pier and various projects for different councils across the London region.
My client is looking for an engineer that has a lot of experience in structural analysis, DFMA and FEA. You will be designing extremely ergonomically and aesthetical products using hardwood and sheet metal. The role would suit someone who is extremely accurate in their work and someone that has a track record of completing large projects with great accuracy.
Key Skills / Experience
- 5 years’ experience in Solidworks (or equivalent)
- Mechanical Design experience of designing aesthetic and ergonomic products from hardwood & sheet metal
- Quantity Surveying Experience
- Great attitude and people orientated
- Strong engineering experience in different sectors
- Extreme accuracy from design to real world instalment of products
Hours of work – 9-5 Monday to Friday
Temp to perm contract - My client is looking for someone to join on a temporary basis to prove themselves then they would like to take on that person full time