LOCATION – London
SALARY – £70,000 - £100,000 + bonus
We are looking for a MES Functional on a permanent basis in the London area with experience in MES / EBR implementation. Your main duties will include overseeing, planning, and implementing EBR for manufacturing in MES software.
The MES Functional Lead will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working within MES / EBR implementation.
- Experience of implementing at least 3 MES projects.
- An understanding of the business process of MES EBR implementation.
- Knowledge of any MES software (i.e. Siemens OpCenter Pharma or Werum Pas-X MES).
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Capable of working with a technical team to provide imputs on MES implementation.
- Good Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for Pharmaceuticals.
- Oversee EBR / MES implementation and manage the process.
- Communicate with customers on implantation applications and benefits.
- Communicate with site stake holders for batch harmonisation.
- Project manage implantation for Pharmaceutical and FMCG clients.