Location: West Midlands or Belfast
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Flexible remote working:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Microsoft Cloud Technical Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in the West Midlands or Belfast.
The successful candidate will be confident providing a 2nd and 3rd line technical support to the company’s customers. This will include IT infrastructure support both remotely and on-site.
Responsibilities: Microsoft Cloud Technical Support Engineer
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support to the company’s customers. This will include IT infrastructure support both remotely and on-site.
- Be responsible for design and delivery of small to large scale infrastructure projects, managing the technical relationship with clients and supporting the delivered solution. In addition, you will be involved in pre-sales activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with vendors and customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers, ensuring customer service is always a high priority.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience providing technical solutions to a wide variety of users.
- Deployment experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 products and services, including Azure, SharePoint, OneDrive, Active Directory.
- Design, Deployment, and support experience of Azure Cloud Platform, including Azure AD, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, and auto-pilot.
- Azure cloud-based infrastructure builds and migrations from on premise.
- Deployment experience of SharePoint and OneDrive data migrations.
- Windows Desktop support experience essential covering Windows 7 through to Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 support experience, including Active Directory and Group Policy Objects.
- Networking including email routing and router/switch configuration in SME environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of PC/Server hardware and applications
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills, focused upon meeting customer needs.
- Pre-Sales technical writing and generation of proposals.
- Must have own motor vehicle and appropriate driving license.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud based virtual networking and network security products (virtual switches, routers, and firewalls)
- PowerShell scripting
- Implementation and Support of SANs (iSCSI and Fibre)
- ESX VMware
- Backup Enterprise Solutions.