Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
My client is an award-winning software and e-commerce development business. They have been around for 22 years now and work alongside global and non-global businesses to build innovative & creative software and web solutions for various sectors and verticals. Some examples would be the NHS and Coldplay.
We are looking for a confident and energetic full-stack developer to join a fast-growing team. If you have any agency experience this would be desirable and very beneficial for the role. You will be working with a team but also independently and you might have some client-facing experience.
- Ecommerce development (using in house framework)
- platform development
- systems integration.
- Constantly review the latest web technologies to see how they can benefit the clients.
- Create clean readable code that is testable.
- Share your knowledge and help the team grow.
TLD - Develop high-quality solutions on time and on budget.
- Deliver solutions across a variety of languages and frameworks
- Work to timescales, specifications & budgets Use of version control
- You will be working with APIs
- Provide some Customer support
- PHP experience is essential
- Laravel experience is a must
- VueJS experience is essential.
- Need to have CSS/SASS
- MySQL/Redis would be a bonus.
- Experience with react
- Experience with Python.
- you will be able to work with the smartest minds and be able to build some really interesting projects.
- There is so much training and progression within the company for any candidate looking for this
- You will attend conferences and training courses.
- Early finished on a Friday
- Regular outing events.
- Internet fame and stardom could be a possibility for anyone who wants to put themselves out there.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.