Salary: up-to £50,000 plus Enhanced Pension and Private Healthcare.
Location: Fully Remote (Oxfordshire once a month)
If you’re a Mid-Level Java Developer with a passion for Digital Marketing, read on:
As a successful Mid-Level Java Developer, you will be developing and optimising cross-platform digital marketing tools that have helped industry-leading names keep their place at the top of google rankings.
As a Mid-Level Java Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing industry leading, cross-platform Digital Marketing tools that keep companies on the first page of Google.
- Taking full ownership of your code throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Being part of a remote working development team that utilise Slack, Zoom and Teams, you’ll only be asked to visit their Oxfordshire office for their monthly team lunch
To be considered for the role of Mid-Level Java Developer you must have:
- 3+ years of Java Experience
- Experience using Maven, Git and HTML
- A proven passion for programming with demonstrable projects.
- A 2:1 or above Computer Science Degree.
It would be great, but by no means essential, if you had:
- Demonstrable experience in developing products across the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience working as part of a small team
Please note: our client often close vacancies early due to the sheer number of submissions they receive.
So, if you’re interested, please do apply ASAP.