Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location – East London
If you're a creative Junior-Middleweight Interior Designer with experience working across both modern hospitality and high-end residential interiors, then we want to hear from you! My client is a leading Interior design practice and works within an extremely healthy pipeline of design projects and looking to take on an experienced Interior Designer on a permanent basis in East London.
The Middleweight Interior Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- 3- 5 years’ experience in high-end hospitality and residential interiors
- Experience at a Junior-Middleweight Designer level with good knowledge of running high-end design projects
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
The Middleweight Interior Designer role will involve:
- Develop concepts that provide an original approach and effective solution to the creative brief
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Middleweight Interior Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com