Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location – Central London
Hospitality Interiors – Hospitality Interior Designers – Hotels – Bar Designs – Restaurants – Interior Design – Interior Architecture – High-end Design – Midweight – Middleweight – Mid-Senior
If you're a creative Junior-Middleweight Interior Designer with experience working across modern hospitality interiors, then we want to hear from you!
The Middleweight Interior Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in high-end hospitality projects, restaurants, Bar designs and hotels
- Experience at a Junior-Middleweight Designer level with good knowledge of running high-end design projects
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
- Develop concepts that provide an original approach and effective solution to the creative brief
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Middleweight Interior Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org