Pay rate: £15.00 - 16.41 per hour + Overtime Rate
Duration: 3-month contract (Temp to Perm)
You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
A Market leading Engineering company based in Nottingham who specialise in switchgear manufacturing are now seeking to hire a MIG Welder fabricator to join the business on an initial 6-month contract. This opportunity has temp-to-perm possibilities for the right candidates.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder Fabricator:
- Fabrication Assembly, including welding & sanding ensuring a quality product to manufacture tolerances
- Adhere to Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms.
- Refer to and follow the Company Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
- Assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative and mentors.
- Effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas.
- Experience as a MIG Welder
- Experience reading and working to drawings
- Experience adhering to manufacturing tolerances
- Available to interview immediately
- Available to start immediately.
Whilst training, hours of work will be 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 16:00 on Friday – 39.5 hours per week
Rate of pay will be £12.34 per hour
Over time for additional hours worked at a scale of time and a half and double time
Anticipated length of training approximately 3 months.
Once trained and moved to second shift – hours of work will be Monday to Thursday, 16:00 to 02:00 – 40 hours per week
Rate of pay will be £15.00 - £16.41.
Over time for additional hours worked at a scale of time and a half
If You are a MIG Welder Fabricator and are looking for your next opportunity in a market leading company, look no further! Get in touch with your latest version of your CV!