£50,000 - £65,000
An upcoming renewable energy company, have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Developer to join their small and friendly team on a permanent basis, which can be fully remote or in Manchester. You will be building and delivering work to specifications and deadlines under the Development Manager, following best practices, whilst using your own creativity to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products and services.
The Mobile Developer will be keen to keep up to date with programming news and technologies, as well as suggesting improvements and mentoring developers with processes and techniques where appropriate. Ideally, the Mobile Developer should have some experience writing automated functional tests. The successful Mobile Developer will gain experience working on mobile apps, survey engines and data collection applications.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in mobile development
- Experience working across native iOS and Android apps
- Providing training to less experienced members of the team across mobile development
- Comfortable progressing into a Lead role and expanding out a mobile team in the future
- Work across the end-end delivery across the whole development life cycle
- AWS experience for push notifications or similar tools
- Happy to liaise with stakeholders and take requirements
- Maintain as well as create new applications across apple and google play stores
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience across frameworks such as: Swift, Core Data, Core Animation etc or similar
- Experience across Android frameworks such as: Koltin, Java etc or similar
Alternatively, email Ellie Youngs on email@example.com.
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals.