Job Title: Mobile Software Engineer
Industry: A Leading Financial Services Company
Location: London, England
Contract Type: Permanent
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of an extremely exciting leading global financial services company. We are looking for a talented Mobile Software Engineer to come on board on a permanent basis with no two days being the same and starting ASAP. You will be working alongside an elite supportive team in an Agile environment, to solve complex problems and build something from the ground up.
The Mobile Software Engineer role:
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level
- Support projects and make valuable contributions
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation
- Experience all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation
- Support project releases
The Perfect Candidate:
- Significant experience designing and implementing web or mobile applications
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science (or other related discipline) or four years equivalent development experience
- Strong experience with Data Structures, Type Conversions and Multi-Threading.
- Experience with Design Patterns – MVC, MVVM, MVP, Singleton
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
- Knowledge of the complete development life cycle
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly reviews
- Enthusiasm for automated testing and experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control management
- Commercial software/application development experience in Java/Android Studio/Swift or Objective-C
- Knowledge of frameworks and APIs (Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch)
- Previous experience creating apps available for Google Play/Amazon/Apple’s App stores
If this sounds like the ideal Mobile Software Engineer role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this Mobile Software Developer position, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Rosie Flatley on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com