£200 - £350/pd
I have an amazing new opportunity with an industry leading design agency. They are looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Designer to help out on a variety of projects. This will be a 3-month contract with high potential of extension.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and highly skilled Motion Graphic Designer to join a fast-growing, multi-site company. Working across a wide variety of short format broadcast and digital content projects, the ideal candidate will be capable of interpreting briefs with creative flair and accuracy.
You will also be expected to work with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete the VFX shot.
- Ideally minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and popular plugins.
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs effectively.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Friendly, hardworking, a team player and a good sense of humour.
- A strong showreel.
They are offering £200 - £350/pd, dependent on experience, to start ASAP.
If you're interested, click apply to find out more.