Location: Central London - Hybrid working
My client is looking to appoint a mid-weight Motion Graphics Video Editor to work across their global and national client portfolio.
You will be working as part of the ‘Build’ team the Designer/Editor conceptualizes, designs, and executes the production of video content and other digital elements for their clients.
You’ll assist the design team in the development of project scripts and storyboards, giving technical feedback during the process. You’ll design and produce high quality motion graphics to be used in video, social and websites, editing together from original footage, stock photos/video or created assets and deliver animations and video optimized in the final format (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Collaborate closely with the Network account and design teams on developing video and animation project, ensuring that products meet program goals and budgets.
- Assists the design team in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
- Design and deliver high quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media channels.
- Selects, edits, and incorporates third party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- A minimum of 4 years working within an agency or marketing department
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of timeline animation
- Proven Video design/editor experience
- Industry and design experience
- Problem solving skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- The ability to put yourself in the shoes of a user
- Attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premier Pro and Animate
- Experience in sound software a plus
In return for this my client can offer a salary of up to £45k depending on experience and the opportunity to work hybrid with a visit once a week to their central London office and other additional benefits.
If this Motion graphics Designer role with hybrid working in a leading independent creative production agency is of interest to you then please apply today. Unfortunately there is not a sponsorship opportuntiy with this role.