LOCATION - Weymouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £32,000 - £38,000
My client - a manufacturer of Electronic Parts and Components to a number of industries are on the lookout for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Weymouth. The ideal candidate would have experience in Maintaining High Speed production facilities, with a good split knowledge base between Electrical Hardware and Software.
The Electrical Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or Production Facilities.
- Knowledge of fault finding and making adjustments to PLC Programs.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, repsonding to breakdowns and working on PPM.
The Electrical Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on site.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Fault finding PLCs.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.