Job Type: Permanent
Site Location: Cambridgeshire
Salary: £35,000-40,000 - DOE
Industry: Packaging & Machinery
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client, who is a worldwide producer and supplier of packaging systems and materials. Offering and producing hand-held tools, machines, systems, and consumables specifically designed for their clients- all of which is carried out by professionals who deliver an outstanding technical service.
- Large percentage of work is mechanical servicing and breakdown.
- Machine installs and some project work.
- Covering the UK mostly mainland England and sometimes up to Glasgow.
- New machine installs.
- Confident in mechanical disciplines but electrically bias.
- Software/program knowledge – PLC/SCADA
- Someone who is willing to learn and take training courses to develop.
- Company Van/car.
- Mobile phone.
- Usual holiday and pension contribution.
- Full sick pay.
- Usually 39 hours per week Mon-Friday (Saturday’s which is shared evenly)
- Overtime pays for late evenings.
- Overnights are also possible we pay for accommodation and subsistence.
If you are interested in this position please reply with your latest CV.