Contract Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Network Support Engineer to work alongside a reputable IT team, develop new skills and get their foot in the door with a Global company.
• Cisco switching and routing.
• Other vendor technologies such as F5, Arista, Riverbed
• Knowledge of Python Scripting and/or Ansible tower an advantage.
• Technical Expertise with IP networking and extensive knowledge of technologies such as MPLS and VPN.
• Extensive engineering knowledge of network hardware including routers and switches.
• Experience and expertise with IP routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF and BGP. Knowledge of encryption technologies (IPSec, SSL), standby protocols HSRP and VRRP, and network address translation (NAT) experience are required.
• Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce desired.
• ITIL certification preferred
• Support level knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP) load-balancing gear and networking tools
• Fundamental knowledge of SDN technologies
• Support level knowledge of VXLAN
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions please apply here now!
Feel free to contact myself on 0207 247 5747 or email@example.com
Also, if you know of anyone suitable that may be interested please contact me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme.
Premier are acting as an employment agency on this role.