Job Title: Networks & Communications Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
The successful Network & Communications Team Leader will be responsible for providing, developing and maintaining a secure, reliable and performant network infrastructure to meet the needs of the European IT systems used by the organisation to facilitate their business processes.
- IS background with at least 5 years’ working with a Microsoft based IS Infrastructure.
- Detailed knowledge of IS networking technologies, solutions, procedures & processes.
- Experience working with Cisco (CCNA / CCNP)
- Strong understanding of telephony, email and associated technologies.
- At least 1 year of experience in a role with network & communications related responsibilities
- Can demonstrate a history of developing & implementing new network & communications solutions
- Experience working within the ITIL framework
- Understanding of IT within a manufacturing environment.
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Carly Bates on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group