LOCATION – Hampshire
SALARY – Competitive (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an Operations manager on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area within the Oil and Gas industry. Your main duties will include overseeing the oil and gas facility as well as train and asses the operators on site and other supervisors.
The Operations Supervisor / Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working as an operations manager / Supervisor within an Oil and Gas or COMAH facility.
- Proven experience of managing and training a team.
- Knowledge of various oil and gas production processes.
- Solid knowledge of health and safety protocols for an oil and gas facility.
- Can communicate with other members of staff and other members of management.
- Capable of thinking on your feet to address unplanned shut downs / emergency situations.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Familiarity with NEBOSH / IOSH.
- Able to manage your own day with minimum supervision.
- Training Operators, Supervisors and other members of staff.
- Work with Managers, Operators and other members of staff to reduce risk of injury and work-related harm during operation.
- Manage the delegation of conflict decision making, plant optimisation, coordination with customers and other governmental third parties.