LOCATION – South-East
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £50,000 - £60,000
My client – a consultancy offering Engineering Services across a number of sectors are looking for an experience SCADA Architect to join their team on a permanent basis, to deliver projects for Clients looking to move their manufacturing operation towards Industry 4.0.
The SCADA Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ Years’ experience within Design and Implementation of SCADA Systems across Automated Manufacturing sectors.
- Strong experience in Programming PLCs for Control Systems, HMIs, or DCS.
- Exposure to integration of IT OT, and specifically within IOT to delivery Industry 4.0 systems.
- Experience in providing full life cycle solutions to customers based within the UK.
The SCADA Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Liaising with Customers from Specification stage to best identify suitable solutions.
- Designing and Implementing OT networks across a range of industries.
- Programming SCADA Systems across Wonderware & Avensys.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
- Communicating with key stakeholders throughout the Project Lifecycle.
If you are interested in this SCADA Architect’s position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.