JOB- Manufacturing / Packaging Manager
SALARY- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Packaging Manager on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area with experience in a GMP manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include overseeing the manufacturing / packaging operation including the responsibilities of planning, supply chain, quality and manufacturing.
The Packaging / Manufacturing Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a managerial role within a packaging environment.
- Experience within a GMP environment.
- Understanding of KPI monitoring
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of packaging systems – beneficial.
- Understanding of a blister pack packaging process – very advantageous.
The Packaging / Manufacturing Manager role will involve:
- Overseeing the packaging team and ensuring work is carried out effectively.
- Monitoring KPI’s and ensuring targets are met.
- Reporting back to manager on any issues.
- Liaising with other departments where necessary.
- Tackling any issues that may arise throughout packaging lines.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.