Remote (United Kingdom)
£24,000 - £30,000
My client, a leading technology and services company, are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their Digital Marketing Team, based remotely, for UK citizens. They provide a range of web solutions for a range of SME’s to international well-known brands including eCommerce sites, CMS platforms, email marketing, SEO and web development sites. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will thrive in a result driven, analytical and strategic environment and demonstrate a strong interest in global trends and international PPC platforms. The successful Paid Search Specialist key role will be to enhance customer satisfaction and maximise existing clients global reach and ROI.
- 3 years commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills as you will be the main point of contact for existing clients
- Confident running client meetings
- Strong PPC knowledge on various platforms such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Excellent experience with Google AdWords in a commercial environment
- Keyword research
- Ad Creation
- Campaign setup
- Planning and implementing testing into Search and Display campaigns
- Delivering detailed results via telephone and digital media, i.e. campaign optimisation, competitive positions etc.
- Campaign management tools such as Google Analytics
- Google Shopping
- Feed Management – i.e Channable would beneficial
A cover letter must be provided along with your CV explaining what platforms and channels you have worked with, including examples of any relevant clients such as SME’s or international brands and levels of results that you achieved.
If you are a Paid Search Specialist looking to thrive within a well-established agency providing bespoke services for a range of clients, please apply directly with a cover letter attached to your CV, or ring Ellie Youngs on 01618718811 for more information on this role.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for more information.