LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £26,000 + Overtime
My client – an innovative manufacturer of Machinery are on the lookout for an Electrical Technician / Machine Builder / Panel Wireman to join the team on a permanent basis in Bristol. The successful candidate will have demonstratable experience in delivering Machinery Assemblies and Panel Wiring, with an understanding of Wiring Automated Systems.
The Panel Wireman will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
- Electrical Maintenance / Fault Finding and Troubleshooting of high speed machinery within the production facility.
- Experience within the Production department of an Automation Systems Integrator.
- Demonstratable ability in working from Engineering Drawings to deliver assemblies.
The Panel Wireman’s duties will involve:
- Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to assemble Production Machinery.
- Control Panel/ Cabinet wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- PLC Integration.
- Making adjustments to Electrical Systems.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosing Machinery to allow build tasks to be completed.
If you are interested in this Panel Wiring based role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.