LOCATION – Cambourne
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 per annum.
My client – an innovative manufacturer of Machinery and Process solutions are on the lookout for an Electrical Technician / Machine Builder / Panel Wireman to join the team on a permanent basis near Cambourne.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in wiring Electrical Control Panels from scratch.
Those with Electrical Testing experience will be of particular interest.
The Panel Wireman will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
- Electrical Test experience.
- Demonstrable ability in working from Engineering Drawings to deliver assemblies.
The Panel Wireman’s duties will involve:
- Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to wire Control Panels.
- Control Panel/ Cabinet wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- Making adjustments to Electrical Systems.
If you are interested in this Panel Wiring based role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.