Contract Duration: 4-12 weeks
Contract Hourly Rate: £30-50 an hour, depending on skillset & experience
IR35 Determination: Outside
Work Arrangement: Fully Remote
My client is looking for an experienced PCB Design and Layout Engineer to join their team and are looking for someone to start ASAP. They are a well-known UK based company and are continuously growing year on year.
The successful PCB Design and Layout engineer will have the following skills:
PCB Design & Layout Engineer Key skills:
- 5-10+ years industry experience
- PCB layout
- Schematic capture
- Producing PCB drawings and bills of material
- Understanding of PCB manufacturing techniques
- Industrial experience in multi-layered PCB design
- Experience of Altium, Mentor, OrCAD
- Experience of RF Layout & Design
If you are a PCB Design & Layout Engineer, have the above skillset, and are interested in the role then please apply with your most up-to-date CV!