Salary: £24K Pa,
Benefits Package: Competitive Salary, 25 Days annual leave addition to 8 UK bank holiday, free parking, working flexibility and training to IPC standards
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading electronics manufacturer. Our client is based in Cambridge. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for PCB Rework Operative to join the Manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
You will have a wide range of rework tools at your disposal as well as access to our dedicated rework stations linked directly to the automated optical inspection network. You will also be required to undertake modifications and occasionally rework from our customers
- Undertake the rework of production PCB’s when flagged by the AOI systems using the networked rework and repair stations.
- Use the BGA rework tools and ERSA equipment to carry out efficient rework of PCB’s.
- To support the inspection team using your experience and problem solving skills.
- To undertake routine board and product inspection when required (holiday / sickness cover).
- To work closely with the Manufacturing Manager and Lead Engineer to resolve any issues affecting manufacturing quality and production yield.
- To organise, control and prioritise a constantly changing workload.
- To analyse faults, suspected faults and reworked PCB’s using the companies x-ray inspection system.
Offered in Return:
A competitive salary, 25 days annual leave in addition to the UK’s 8 bank holidays, free parking for cycles and cars, opportunity for weekday and weekend working as well as training to IPC standards.
If you could be interested in the role as a PCB Rework Operative, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information