Web Developer / PHP Developer - Salary up to £45,000 - Oxford
The Company & Role
A role for a PHP Software Developer to work with a growing software company, who have an exciting roadmap to build a suite of new mobile and web applications.
As my client’s new PHP Developer, you will be working for a multi-award winning, innovative, privately owned company that provides for some of the UK’s most prestigious property brands and iconic landmarks, such as The Shard and Hyde Park Estate.
The PHP Developer will be integral part of an Agile team, developing the next phase of the product suite, building complex applications using PHP and Linux mainly, within an MVC environment & toying with new technology, such as Flutter.
- Expert full-stack developer in object-oriented PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MVC architecture
- Expert in MySQL including complex query optimisation
- Expert in best-practice workflow including version control (Git)
- Expert in Linux server administration
- Mobile Technology would be a bonus – Dart, Flutter etc.
If interested, apply with your latest CV & I’ll get in touch ASAP if it’s a good match