Croydon (Remote) | Up to £55,000
The Company & Role
An opportunity to join a fasting-growing tech company, specialising in software for the telecoms sector.
The business has an exciting roadmap in place to build the next generation of their software products. They are hiring a PHP Developer to work on end-to-end greenfield software projects, working in a collaborative Agile environment.
You should be comfortable bringing your voice to the table, getting involved in design and process decisions. As a very collaborative IT team, you can expect to work in a multi-cultural environment on an international scale.
This role is available on a remote basis; with an expectation that you will be able to visit the office in Croydon once per week (after lockdown).
- Designing and developing software applications.
- Build applications to work on multiple devices and browsers.
- Work closely with the team to ensure applications are built to a high quality.
- Be enthusiastic to solve problems and face challenges.
- Work in an Agile environment (not limited to Scrum).
- Laravel/Symfony (or similar)
- REST APIs
- Unit Testing
Get in touch with Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment for more information.