The PHP Developer must have the proven skills and experience in building applications from the ground up as well as maintaining, improving and adding new features to an existing platform. The Successful PHP Developer will have the opportunity to work on the companies’ main projects, focusing on improving customer interaction by developing secure platforms to provide customer functionality.
This role would be perfect for an experience PHP developer who enjoys working in a large organisation and in a fast-paced environment alongside a large skillful team of Developers.
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP & PHP.
- Experience with MVC techniques, specifically Laravel.
- Enhancing and monitoring code performance
- Working in an agile environment.
Bonus' from the company include (but not limited to):
- 22 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- 3 Days Per Week REMOTE
- 25% Bonus Scheme Rolled out
If you are a PHP Developer, then please apply directly or email Brooke Nutter on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alternatively, please feel free to call 0161 871 8811.
We also offer an amazing referral scheme up to £500 for successful candidate.