I am looking for Fullstack Web Developer with experience in PHP, Laravel & Vue.js for my client, an award-winning eCommerce agency that have been established for more than 20 years! They have seen a massive growth since the pandemic & as such are looking to add to their team. You will be a relatively senior employee in their small team, working on new and exciting digital solutions for their wide and varied client base.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Focus on server-side (and occasionally front-end) development
- Problem identification, solution delivery
- Ecommerce development
- Integration into all sorts of weird and wonderful platforms
- CRM development and business management solutions
- Triage critical support issues quickly and action the most appropriate solution
- Constantly review the latest web technologies to see how they can benefit clients
- Share your technical knowledge and mentor junior team members
- Help the management team with the technical scoping and planning for projects
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role building digital (web-based) applications
- You understand OOP, MVC, REST/SOAP/XML-RPC… there will be a test.
- Experience in PHP Frameworks such as Laravel
- Building responsive applications, integrating payment gateways and cross-browser/platform delivery are all second nature
- Experience with Git and command line tools such as Grunt and Gulp
The role will be split, both remote and in the studio - so being able to travel to the office in Kent for team meetings is essential. You will be expected to work once or twice a week in office.
If this is of interest then please get in touch with your latest CV & I’ll be in contact ASAP