Day Rate: £400-500
A leading digital marketing agency which offer a variety of bespoke solutions, including but not limited to, eCommerce, CMS platforms, SEO and more, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to help as the demand for work increases.
The position will be based remotely for the Senior PHP Developer, however, they have offices based over in the North West, should you ever be required to go on-site for the odd client meeting or team building events.
The successful Senior PHP Developer should have experience building sites from the ground up and support the end-end delivery. There will be opportunities for the Senior PHP Developer to work alongside the end client and liaise directly with them to get the technical specifications, through to modifications, adding new features and working with the other members of the team to hit deadlines on projects.
Around 50% of the Senior PHP Developers help upgrading their legacy PHP site, the other 50% working on brand new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with high end enterprise clients which work on a retained basis with this company.
- At least 4 years development experience
- Must have experience working in a LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Solid experience with PHP, including native PHP
- Must have experience working with legacy PHP
- Experience working on bespoke CMS platforms
- Strong API knowledge
- Working with large scale systems
- Testing to multiple levels, specifically PHPunit
- Docker & containerization
- Cloud based experience with AWS
- Experience working with Laravel
Alternatively, please send you most recent CV to email@example.com